Trying to think of fun games to play for Halloween is quite hard work. Apple bobbing may be fun but young children can't do it. That's why I thought of my own game.
Halloween Memory Game
This game is all about matching pictures up and pairing them together. It's quite simply really as I'm sure everyone has played this sort of game before. To make it easy though, I have made a set of cards that you can print out to use for this game. I made them using PicMonkey as it is free and at special occasions in the year will have different pictures that can be used. If you want to use ours then please email me and I will send you the un-copyrighted picture.
These are our 8 different pictures. To play this game you will need to:
- Right click the picture and save to your PC.
- Print this picture out twice to get the matching pairs.
- Cut out each picture and place upside down.
- Make sure you mix them about a bit so no one knows where each picture is.
- Try and match the pairs as quick as you can.
- For a bit of competition, use a timer to see who can do it the fastest.
And that's it. A simple yet fun game for younger children to play. Not only does it help in teaching children how to recognise pairs and same pictures but it also helps with memory too.
Have fun playing!