We love baking. Not only for the goodies at the end but because it's a great way to spend time together, just me and Thomas.
Since we made some super yummy biscuits, today I'm going to show you how me made them.
You will need:
300g plain flour
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk
100g Icing sugar
1. Preheat to oven to 180c.
2. Rub together the flour, butter, egg and sugar in a bowl until they form breadcrumbs.
3. Add the vanilla extract and the milk until the mixture sticks together.
4. Combine together to form a dough. You usually put it in the fridge here but I normally use straight away.
5. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to about 1cm thick. Cut out your shapes and place on a baking tray with some baking parchment.
6. Bake in the oven for about 12 to 15 minutes and then leave to cool.